Whether you are currently out of work, are facing redundancy, are looking to change employer or apply for a new role internally, the principles of securing your dream job are the same. You may have a yearning to start your own business – Gill has extensive experience in this area too.
Principles of Winning Your Dream Job:
- Know what you want and why – what motivates you, your key priorities, what brings job satisfaction
- Develop the confidence to go for it
- Understand the right hire is frequently about the right person as much if not more than functional experience
- Know your personal strengths and how to get those across
- Create a compelling cv (not a job description of your previous roles)
- Understand how to get to the hidden job market (unadvertised roles)
- Feel comfortable about how to network without feeling a ‘job beggar’
- Be fully prepared for the interview and practice frequently asked questions
Gill can help with any or all of the above. Contact her to arrange a free 1/2 hour chemistry session. She has extensive expertise in all these areas and would like to support you in securing your dream role.